Hero MotoCorp appoints Malo Le Masson as global product planning head
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. has announced the appointment of Malo Le Masson as its head of global product planning. As a part of his new role, Malo will spearhead the company's entire product planning for its global as well as the Indian market.
Prior to joining Hero MotoCorp, Mato Le Masson held the position of global head of product long-term strategy at Infiti Motor Company since 2013. He has worked with the company in numerous projects and product planning roles involving global as well as European markets. He is accredited with the concept of the new-generation Nissan Micra to be presented later this year, along with the development and launch of the Nissan Juke and Nissan Leaf in Europe, as well as management of the entire B platform Nissan cars for Europe.
Malo has also gained expertise across roles like project management, competitive analysis, strategy analysis, business planning, market analysis pricing, product marketing and electric vehicles engineering.
Commenting on the new appointment, Pawan Munjal, chairman, managing director and CEO, Hero MotoCorp, said, "We are taking giant strides in our journey towards becoming a truly global company, and with the appointment of Malo in this core function, we have taken a decisive step towards aligning our future product development to our overall corporate strategy. With his extensive global experience and varied expertise, I'm sure Malo will take our global product planning into the next logical level in delivering technologically superior products for our customers across geographies."
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like