Hero Motocorp launches BSVI Splendor+, priced at Rs 59,600 ex-showroom
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Splendor+ with the only update being the engine becoming BSVI compliant to meet the strict emission norms.
The new Splendor+ comes with a 100cc BSVI compliant fuel injection engine, replacing the carburettor, delivering a power output of 8PS at 8,000rpm and torque of 8.05Nm at 6,000rpm. The motorcycle does not get any cosmetic changes nor new colour options but seems to sport new decals.
The Splendor+ comes in three variants kick-start with alloy wheels priced at Rs 59,600, self-start with alloy wheels costing Rs 61,900 and the top end model self-start with alloy wheels and i3S at Rs 63,100, all prices ex-showroom. All three variants cost around Rs 6,000 more than the BSVI compliant versions.
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055