Hero Motocorp launches BSVI Splendor+, priced at Rs 59,600 ex-showroom
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Splendor+ with the only update being the engine becoming BSVI compliant to meet the strict emission norms.
The new Splendor+ comes with a 100cc BSVI compliant fuel injection engine, replacing the carburettor, delivering a power output of 8PS at 8,000rpm and torque of 8.05Nm at 6,000rpm. The motorcycle does not get any cosmetic changes nor new colour options but seems to sport new decals.
The Splendor+ comes in three variants kick-start with alloy wheels priced at Rs 59,600, self-start with alloy wheels costing Rs 61,900 and the top end model self-start with alloy wheels and i3S at Rs 63,100, all prices ex-showroom. All three variants cost around Rs 6,000 more than the BSVI compliant versions.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID19: Camper Van Tourism
- News2020 Maserati Ghibli Hybrid showcased, to replace Ghibli diesel
- NewsToyota to restart production at its Bidadi plant from July 20, 2020
- NewsBGauss commences online bookings for A2 and B8 electric scooters, pricing starts at Rs 52,499
- NewsChinese tech brand Xiaomi launches Mi Portable Electric air compressor for tyres
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block