Hero Motocorp launches Destini 125 and Maestro Edge 125 in BSVI avatar
Hero Motocorp launched the Destini 125 and the Maestro Edge 125 in BSVI version to comply with the emission norms that will be put to effect soon in April 2020.
The new Destini 125 comes with a 125cc BSVI compliant fuel injection engine, delivering a power output of 9PS at 7,000rpm and torque-on-demand of 10.4Nm at 5,500rpm. The scooter comes with 11 per cent higher fuel efficiency, so as the company claims. It is equipped with Hero's i3S Technology, (Idle-Stop-Start System) that automatically shuts off the engine when at idle. In terms of cosmetic changes, it comes with LED headlamps and new chrome highlights. The Destini 125 is available in two variants LX and VX, priced at Rs 64,310 and Rs 66,800 respectively, all prices ex-showroom.
The Maestro Edge 125 comes with a 125cc BSVI compliant fuel injection engine, churning out a power of 9PS at 7,000rpm and torque of 10.4Nm at 5,500rpm. The scooter gets new LED headlamps and an additional colour option of prismatic purple which changes its shade as the day goes by. Three variants are available - alloy wheels with drum brake priced at Rs 67,950, alloy wheels with disc brake at Rs 70,150 and alloy wheels with disc brake along with the prismatic purple colour option at Rs 70,650.
Starts Rs 50,900
Starts Rs 64,310
Starts Rs 67,950
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 54,349
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055