Hero MotoCorp launches the HF-Deluxe Eco in India at Rs 45,946
Hero MotoCorp which showcased its HF-Deluxe Eco motorcycle late last year, has now launched the bike in India. The motorcycle is now available in showrooms at a price of Rs 54, 200(on-road, Mumbai). The regular HF-Deluxe can be your for Rs 53,000 on-road.
The engine is the same unit which is seen in the HF-Deluxe and Splendor, an air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke motor displacing 97.2cc. This engine makes 7.8PS of max power and 8Nm of torque. A four-speed gearbox in the all-up pattern handles the transmission duties. The Eco variant claims to give better fuel efficiency than the regular HF-Deluxe.
The 2014 Hero HF-Deluxe Eco
The Hero HF-Deluxe is available only in a bright green colour with 3D body graphics highlighting its eco-friendly attribute. Hero engineers claimed to have reduced the effect of air resistance on the vehicle by using stylized air foils and aerodynamic wing mirrors. The HF-Deluxe also has lower rolling resistance tyres. Features such as electric start, redesigned knee grip and a wide-comfortable seat add to the overall appeal.
The bike has a tubular double cradle chassis and gets telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers at the front. Brakes are drums - 130mm at the front and 110mm at the rear.
Watch the HF-Deluxe Eco advertisement
Hero has also launched the iSMART motorcycle which claims to give better fuel efficiency by incorporating the Stop & Start feature which is a first in the bike segment.
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review