Hero MotoCorp launches the HF-Deluxe Eco in India at Rs 45,946
Hero MotoCorp which showcased its HF-Deluxe Eco motorcycle late last year, has now launched the bike in India. The motorcycle is now available in showrooms at a price of Rs 54, 200(on-road, Mumbai). The regular HF-Deluxe can be your for Rs 53,000 on-road.
The engine is the same unit which is seen in the HF-Deluxe and Splendor, an air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke motor displacing 97.2cc. This engine makes 7.8PS of max power and 8Nm of torque. A four-speed gearbox in the all-up pattern handles the transmission duties. The Eco variant claims to give better fuel efficiency than the regular HF-Deluxe.
The 2014 Hero HF-Deluxe Eco
The Hero HF-Deluxe is available only in a bright green colour with 3D body graphics highlighting its eco-friendly attribute. Hero engineers claimed to have reduced the effect of air resistance on the vehicle by using stylized air foils and aerodynamic wing mirrors. The HF-Deluxe also has lower rolling resistance tyres. Features such as electric start, redesigned knee grip and a wide-comfortable seat add to the overall appeal.
The bike has a tubular double cradle chassis and gets telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers at the front. Brakes are drums - 130mm at the front and 110mm at the rear.
Watch the HF-Deluxe Eco advertisement
Hero has also launched the iSMART motorcycle which claims to give better fuel efficiency by incorporating the Stop & Start feature which is a first in the bike segment.
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776