Hero MotoCorp Maestro Edge launched in India at Rs 49,500
Hero launched the Maestro Edge in India at an ex-Delhi price of Rs 49,500 for the LX variant and Rs 50,700 for the top-spec VX trim. The Maestro Edge will be sold alongside the current Hero Maestro and will take on the competition from the TVS Jupiter and the Honda Activa 3G. The Maestro Edge gets a tweaked body with a new front fender, a new LED taillight, dual-tone mirrors, a redesigned exhaust pipe and a new 12inch front wheel.
The new 110.9cc engine on the Maestro edge makes 8.4PS and 8.3Nm while the existing Maestro's 109cc mill made 8.2PS and 9.1Nm. Hero claims a fuel efficiency figure of 65.8kmpl from the Maestro Edge, which is 5.8kmpl more than they claimed from the Maestro. The new scooter uses an integrated braking system with a tweaked steering geometry.
The features list on the Maestro Edge include twin position lamps, a USB charging port in the boot, a 'service due' indicator and a side-stand indicator. Also included are a boot light, a new part-digital instrument cluster and a pass-light switch.
Hero said that the Maestro Edge will be on sale from October 13. The company also unveiled the Duet scooter which will be launched soon after. Stay tuned for a first ride reviews of both these scooters.
Starts Rs 54,349
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks
- NewsDetailed interior shots of next-gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class preview its game-changing cabin
- NewsSupreme Court allows registration of BSIV vehicles sold before lockdown
- Review2020 Tata Altroz diesel road test review
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto crosses 40 lakh sales milestone