Hero MotoCorp to launch the Xtreme 200S on January 30, 2018
Hero MotoCorp has just released a teaser of its upcoming motorcycle and it is set to be launched on January 30, 2018. Going by the silhouette, we suspect that Hero will be launching the new Xtreme 200 S. The bike was showcased in concept form at the 2016 Auto Expo in Noida and the motorcycle was supposed to go on sale in 2017, but Hero kept pushing the launch date.
The Hero Xtreme 200S is the company's all-new performance motorcycle that's set to take on the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and Bajaj Pulsar NS200. The Hero Xtreme 200 S is expected to be powered by a new 200cc air-cooled engine that develops 18.6PS at 8,500rpm and generates 17.2 Nm at 6,000rpm. The Hero Xtreme 200S comes equipped with a mono suspension which indicates that the motorcycle is built using a completely new frame. Hero says that the design is inspired by the silhouette of a Cheetah. The headlamp and tail lamps look like an evolution of the current Xtreme. This is also the first Hero product to feature ABS.
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks