Dakar 2018: Hero MotoSports rider CS Santosh finishes 37th in Stage 6
The going's only gotten tougher as the 2018 Dakar Rally has left Peru and made its way to Bolivia. The stage that ran from Arequipa to La Paz was long, cold, and wet. Add to the fact that La Paz is approximately 11,900 feet above sea level, and riders had to grapple with altitude as well.
CS Santosh, who rides for the Hero MotoSports Team Rally outfit, however, has managed to come to terms with the difficult conditions and made it to La Paz in one piece. The Indian rider finished Stage 6 37th, which has moved him to 52nd overall.
We managed to catch up with Santosh at the bivouac in La Paz, where he took time out over lunch to fill us in on his Dakar so far. The going has been very, very tough this far, and CS says that he can't wait to get from Bolivia to Argentina. Watch the video for more!
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso Micro SUV teased ahead of its India launch on September 30
- NewsFreak accident results in death of three at Rally of Jodhpur
- NewsINRC 2019: Incident leads to cancellation of Rally of Jodhpur
- FeaturesUnderstanding Maruti Suzuki's HEARTECT platform