Dakar 2018: Hero MotoSports rider CS Santosh finishes 37th in Stage 6
The going's only gotten tougher as the 2018 Dakar Rally has left Peru and made its way to Bolivia. The stage that ran from Arequipa to La Paz was long, cold, and wet. Add to the fact that La Paz is approximately 11,900 feet above sea level, and riders had to grapple with altitude as well.
CS Santosh, who rides for the Hero MotoSports Team Rally outfit, however, has managed to come to terms with the difficult conditions and made it to La Paz in one piece. The Indian rider finished Stage 6 37th, which has moved him to 52nd overall.
We managed to catch up with Santosh at the bivouac in La Paz, where he took time out over lunch to fill us in on his Dakar so far. The going has been very, very tough this far, and CS says that he can't wait to get from Bolivia to Argentina. Watch the video for more!
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?