Dakar 2018: Hero MotoSports rider CS Santosh finishes 37th in Stage 6
The going's only gotten tougher as the 2018 Dakar Rally has left Peru and made its way to Bolivia. The stage that ran from Arequipa to La Paz was long, cold, and wet. Add to the fact that La Paz is approximately 11,900 feet above sea level, and riders had to grapple with altitude as well.
CS Santosh, who rides for the Hero MotoSports Team Rally outfit, however, has managed to come to terms with the difficult conditions and made it to La Paz in one piece. The Indian rider finished Stage 6 37th, which has moved him to 52nd overall.
We managed to catch up with Santosh at the bivouac in La Paz, where he took time out over lunch to fill us in on his Dakar so far. The going has been very, very tough this far, and CS says that he can't wait to get from Bolivia to Argentina. Watch the video for more!
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions
- News2018 BMW 6 Series GT diesel launched in India at Rs 66.50 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus variants explained
- Features2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V longterm review: Introduction
- News2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift spotted testing again in South Korea
- ReviewMercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Cabriolet first drive review
- ReviewMercedes-Benz 2018 C 200 first drive review
- NewsVolvo S60 sedan unveiled internationally, to rival Mercedes C-Class
- NewsGaurav Gill's 2017 Team MRF Skoda Fabia R5 immortalized in scale model form
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option