Dakar 2018: Hero MotoSports rider CS Santosh finishes 37th in Stage 6
The going's only gotten tougher as the 2018 Dakar Rally has left Peru and made its way to Bolivia. The stage that ran from Arequipa to La Paz was long, cold, and wet. Add to the fact that La Paz is approximately 11,900 feet above sea level, and riders had to grapple with altitude as well.
CS Santosh, who rides for the Hero MotoSports Team Rally outfit, however, has managed to come to terms with the difficult conditions and made it to La Paz in one piece. The Indian rider finished Stage 6 37th, which has moved him to 52nd overall.
We managed to catch up with Santosh at the bivouac in La Paz, where he took time out over lunch to fill us in on his Dakar so far. The going has been very, very tough this far, and CS says that he can't wait to get from Bolivia to Argentina. Watch the video for more!
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X