Dakar 2018: Hero MotoSports rider CS Santosh finishes 37th in Stage 6
The going's only gotten tougher as the 2018 Dakar Rally has left Peru and made its way to Bolivia. The stage that ran from Arequipa to La Paz was long, cold, and wet. Add to the fact that La Paz is approximately 11,900 feet above sea level, and riders had to grapple with altitude as well.
CS Santosh, who rides for the Hero MotoSports Team Rally outfit, however, has managed to come to terms with the difficult conditions and made it to La Paz in one piece. The Indian rider finished Stage 6 37th, which has moved him to 52nd overall.
We managed to catch up with Santosh at the bivouac in La Paz, where he took time out over lunch to fill us in on his Dakar so far. The going has been very, very tough this far, and CS says that he can't wait to get from Bolivia to Argentina. Watch the video for more!
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch