Hero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
Hero Optima and the Hero Nyx electric scooters are now available with a longer range in India. Hero has launched the Optima ER (extended range) variant for Rs 68,721 ex-showroom India and the Nyx ER will cost Rs 69,754 ex-showroom India. The Hero Optima ER now offers a range of 110kms in single charge while the Nyx ER offers a range of 100kms.
Both the electric scooters come with a three-year warranty - the warranty also covers the 48V lithium-ion battery that is fitted in both the scooters. Both the scooter require a 4-5 hour span to attain a full charge.
Commenting at the occasion Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric India said, "We want to offer the best of Hero Electric products to all our customers. One feedback that we have constantly received was the range anxiety associated with e-scooters, and with the Nyx ER and Optima ER we are addressing that issue and offering a package that is high on performance and usability. I am confident that customers will appreciate these additions alongside the FAME II benefits that have made our range even more affordable."
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS rolls out customer-centric EMI scheme
- News2020 Kia Picanto revealed, to be launched in Europe in Q3 2020
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!