Hero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
Hero Optima and the Hero Nyx electric scooters are now available with a longer range in India. Hero has launched the Optima ER (extended range) variant for Rs 68,721 ex-showroom India and the Nyx ER will cost Rs 69,754 ex-showroom India. The Hero Optima ER now offers a range of 110kms in single charge while the Nyx ER offers a range of 100kms.
Both the electric scooters come with a three-year warranty - the warranty also covers the 48V lithium-ion battery that is fitted in both the scooters. Both the scooter require a 4-5 hour span to attain a full charge.
Commenting at the occasion Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric India said, "We want to offer the best of Hero Electric products to all our customers. One feedback that we have constantly received was the range anxiety associated with e-scooters, and with the Nyx ER and Optima ER we are addressing that issue and offering a package that is high on performance and usability. I am confident that customers will appreciate these additions alongside the FAME II benefits that have made our range even more affordable."
- NewsAll-new, 2020 Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin breaks cover!
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh