Hero Passion Pro TR launched in India at Rs 53,531
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Passion Pro TR in India at Rs 53,531 ex-Mumbai. The Pro TR comes in only one variant and is approximately Rs 5,000 dearer than the Passion Pro in disc/self/cast trim.
The Passion Pro TR is built around the 7.8PS/8.04Nm 97.2cc Passion Pro with a tall beak, bash plate, mesh headlamp garnish, hand guards and chunky-treaded tyres. There is also the handlebar with the crossbar, new graphics and knee pad in addition to the aforementioned features.
The fuel tank capacity of the Passion Pro TR is 12.8 litre and the motorcycle weighs in at 119kg. There are three colours on offer. Hero aims to sell this motorcycle to those who want an off-roading bike (well, we are stretching it there) that is fuel efficient too.
Hero had first unveiled the Passion Pro TR at the Delhi Auto Expo earlier this year. The TR launch is expected to be succeeded by the Splendor Classic, a cafe racer based on the ubiquitous Splendor.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda Civic
- Review2019 Honda Civic first drive review
- News2019 Ford Aspire launched with CNG variant in India for Rs 6.27 lakh
- NewsDucati's DRE Off Road Days to happen this weekend
- NewsMG Motor India invests Rs 150 crore on new corporate office, brand store and flagship showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani