Hero Passion Pro TR launched in India at Rs 53,531
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Passion Pro TR in India at Rs 53,531 ex-Mumbai. The Pro TR comes in only one variant and is approximately Rs 5,000 dearer than the Passion Pro in disc/self/cast trim.
The Passion Pro TR is built around the 7.8PS/8.04Nm 97.2cc Passion Pro with a tall beak, bash plate, mesh headlamp garnish, hand guards and chunky-treaded tyres. There is also the handlebar with the crossbar, new graphics and knee pad in addition to the aforementioned features.
The fuel tank capacity of the Passion Pro TR is 12.8 litre and the motorcycle weighs in at 119kg. There are three colours on offer. Hero aims to sell this motorcycle to those who want an off-roading bike (well, we are stretching it there) that is fuel efficient too.
Hero had first unveiled the Passion Pro TR at the Delhi Auto Expo earlier this year. The TR launch is expected to be succeeded by the Splendor Classic, a cafe racer based on the ubiquitous Splendor.
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally