Hero Pleasure+ 110 FI BS VI launched in India at Rs 54,800
Hero Moto Corp. has launched their first BS VI scooter, the Pleasure+ 110 FI in India at Rs 54,800, making it the most affordable BS VI two-wheeler in India. This also makes it Hero's first BS VI scooter and the third BS VI product after the HF Deluxe and the Splendor iSmart. While the price mentioned is that of the one the self-start model with steel wheels, the more premium model with alloy wheels has been priced at Rs 56,800. Hero mentions that the BS VI state of tune which has been achieved with the use of fuel-injection with advance XSens technology, has increased the efficiency and the acceleration of the scooter by 10 per cent. The scooter has been designed and developed completely in-house at the Hero's research and development hub - the Center of Innovation and Technology (CIT) in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
While the design of the scooter largely remains unchanged, the distinguishing bits are the chrome treated headlamp surround, side accents and a 3D chrome logo. Additionally, it will be available in seven colours - matt red, matt green, matt axis grey, glossy black, glossy blue, glossy white, and glossy Red. The 110cc BS VI engine of the Pleasure+ 110 churns out 8PS at 7,000rpm and produces 8.7Nm at 5,500rpm.
"We have been smoothly migrating to BS-VI norms, with the Pleasure+ 110 BS-VI coming in quick succession to the HF Deluxe and Splendor iSmart BS-VI motorcycles. Given the strong customer connect of brand Pleasure, we are confident that the new Pleasure+ too will be a hit with the youth. We have lined up a slew of BS-VI products to be rolled-out in the market in the coming weeks." commented, Malo Le Masson, Head Global Product Planning, Hero MotoCorp.
The Hero Pleasure+ 110 FI BS VI takes on the TVS Jupiter BS VI and also the recently launched Honda Activa 6G. The TVS Jupiter is priced at Rs 67,911 whereas the Honda Activa 6G was launched at Rs 63,912.
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 63,912
Starts Rs 54,349
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- NewsInterview: Balbir Singh Dhillon, head of Audi India, on the Corona crisis, Strategy 2025, EVs and supercars
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055