Hero to unveil a new scooter and motorcycle in India today
After unveiling a lineup of 15 refreshed products in India in November, Hero MotoCorp will showcase two new products on January 29. The company has released two teasers - one shows a motorcycle's front and the other shows a scooter's tail.
While Hero has an enviable range of bikes in its portfolio, the company had more or less given a refresh to most of them in November last year. However, two bikes were not part of the update - the Achiever and Hunk.
The teaser image seems to be of the latter. The Hunk last received an update in 2011 with rear LED lights, rear disc brake and new graphics. From the teaser, this looks like Hunk will now have dual tone colours and more of a Pulsar 200NS type of side profile.
The other teaser looks similar to one of the electric scooters that Hero has on offer. While it is very early to say what the product will be, it may be just that Hero is feeling the heat from foreign invasion (Terra Motors who just launched a new e-scooter).
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?