Hero to unveil a new scooter and motorcycle in India today
After unveiling a lineup of 15 refreshed products in India in November, Hero MotoCorp will showcase two new products on January 29. The company has released two teasers - one shows a motorcycle's front and the other shows a scooter's tail.
While Hero has an enviable range of bikes in its portfolio, the company had more or less given a refresh to most of them in November last year. However, two bikes were not part of the update - the Achiever and Hunk.
The teaser image seems to be of the latter. The Hunk last received an update in 2011 with rear LED lights, rear disc brake and new graphics. From the teaser, this looks like Hunk will now have dual tone colours and more of a Pulsar 200NS type of side profile.
The other teaser looks similar to one of the electric scooters that Hero has on offer. While it is very early to say what the product will be, it may be just that Hero is feeling the heat from foreign invasion (Terra Motors who just launched a new e-scooter).
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India