Hero to unveil a new scooter and motorcycle in India today
After unveiling a lineup of 15 refreshed products in India in November, Hero MotoCorp will showcase two new products on January 29. The company has released two teasers - one shows a motorcycle's front and the other shows a scooter's tail.
While Hero has an enviable range of bikes in its portfolio, the company had more or less given a refresh to most of them in November last year. However, two bikes were not part of the update - the Achiever and Hunk.
The teaser image seems to be of the latter. The Hunk last received an update in 2011 with rear LED lights, rear disc brake and new graphics. From the teaser, this looks like Hunk will now have dual tone colours and more of a Pulsar 200NS type of side profile.
The other teaser looks similar to one of the electric scooters that Hero has on offer. While it is very early to say what the product will be, it may be just that Hero is feeling the heat from foreign invasion (Terra Motors who just launched a new e-scooter).
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Omni to be phased out by mid-2019
- News2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV to launch in India on February 14
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani