Hero unveils new Karizma and ZMR in India
Hero motors has unveiled a new sharper, more busy-looking Karizma and ZMR models. A completely redesigned front fairing features twin stacked headlamps that are nestled between the integrated turn indicators. The indicators are also surrounded by LED daytime running lamps.
The rear end of the motorcycle has also received a much-needed visual weight reduction with a new split seat design and tapering tail section. The brake light and rear turn indicators are now housed in a neat floating tail section that also houses the number plate. The bike now features a set of fixed clip on style bars similar to the outgoing ZMR model and both bikes will ride on wider tyres than the older model. The new ZMR is visually similar to the Karizma except that it features a full front fairing.
2013 Hero Karizma
The rear end of the Karizma has also received a much-needed visual weight reduction with a new split seat design and tapering tail section
The new ZMR is visually similar to the Karizma except that it features a full front fairing
No technical specifications have been released though officials at the launch confirm that power figures have gone up. What's missing, though, is the mono shock rear suspension that surely should have made it to the flagship model.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally