Hero Xpulse 200 and the Hero Xpulse 200 T will be launched in India today
Hero motocorp is all set to launch two of the most anticipated motorcycles in India today - Hero Xpulse 200 and the Hero Xpulse 200 T. So far we know that both these motorcycles are powered by a fuel injected 200cc single-cylinder engine.
The Xpulse 200 is the more offroad capable motorcycle amongst the twins, while the. The Xpulse 200 benefits from the wire spoke wheels and dual-purpose tyres. The exhaust is high mounted and upswept for more clearance. The Xpulse 200 T, on the other hand, gets alloy wheels which would mean that the bike gets tubeless tyres. Both the motorcycles have ABS (Antilock braking system) on both the ends.
Both the motorcycles get long travel telescopic suspension in the front - the Xpulse 200, however, gets fork gaiters and a raised mudguard as standard. The bikes are equipped with a windscreen visor to aid riders from fatigue.
The motorcycles are expected to priced aggressively. The Hero Xpulse 200 could be priced close to the Rs 1.1 lakh mark and the softer, Hero Xpulse 200 T could set one back by a lakh rupee - both prices are ex-showroom. The Xpulse 200 would create a niche of its own in the market, however, the Hero Xpulse 200 will compete against the likes of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the Apache RTR 200 4V.
Also see: Hero XPulse 200 First Ride Review Video
Also see: Hero X-Pulse 200 walkaround Video
Starts Rs 97,000
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut