Hero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit priced at Rs 38,000
Hero MotoCorp has finally announced the pricing of the Rally Kit for the Xpulse 200 at Rs 38,000. The entire kit has been developed by Hero MotoCorp's Research and Development hub in India with inputs from the Hero MotoSports Team Rally.
The Hero Xpulse 200 in its stock state gets suspension travel of 190mm and 170mm in the front and rear respectively. The Rally kit takes it a notch above and offers longer travel suspension along with compression and rebound adjustment. Jacked-up suspension has also added to the ground clearance of the Xpulse 200 and the motorcycle with the Rally kit will boast a ground clearance number of 275mm as opposed to the 220mm on the standard motorcycle.
Other changes are to the seat which is now flatter and offers a higher riding position. In regard to the changed riding position, the kit offers a handlebar raiser that helps riders while riding standing up. The gear lever and the brake pedal are longer for the ease of operation with riding boots on. The Rally kit also includes an upgraded set of tyres, from dual-sport Ceats to Maxxis rally-spec knobby tyres.
Mechanically, the engine remains untouched although Hero MotoCorp has tweaked the final drive ratio to offer more bottom-end and mid-range grunt. The sprocket size has been changed to 12/40T that offers a final drive ratio of 3.33. The exhaust fitted on the motorcycle showcased at the EICMA 2019 has an Akrapovic end can which is not part of the Rally kit. That said, Hero is working on arrangements that can be made in order to fit an aftermarket exhaust system on your Xpulse 200 should you wish.
Starts Rs 97,000
Starts Rs 68,900
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055