Hero XPulse pre-bookings open at select dealerships
The much-awaited Hero XPulse is all set to make its commercial debut this week. Certain Hero dealerships have started accepting bookings for the XPulse already with a booking amount of Rs 5,000. Most dealerships expect to receive stocks of the XPulse by the third week of May 2019. Deliveries of the XPulse will begin soon after.
As is evident from the trending images on social media today, the XPulse will be available in two variants - off-road and touring. If you haven't checked the images already, do check out OVERDRIVE's social media profiles on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube and do let us know what you think about the motorcycle. All the technical details will be revealed on May 1, around the launch of the XPulse. Our reviews will come out on May 2, by 1 PM. Stay tuned!
- NewsTVS launches Zest 110 BSVI and introduces new shade on NTorq 125 Race Edition
- NewsMade-in-India pure electric ATV from Powerland Agro set to start exports
- NewsUpcoming Qianjiang QJ350 previews Harley-Davidson's 338cc motorcycle for Asian markets?
- NewsHyundai announces Ioniq EV-only sub-brand
- NewsFord Endeavour prices hiked by up to Rs 1.2 lakh, now start from Rs 29.99 lakh