Hero XPulse pre-bookings open at select dealerships
The much-awaited Hero XPulse is all set to make its commercial debut this week. Certain Hero dealerships have started accepting bookings for the XPulse already with a booking amount of Rs 5,000. Most dealerships expect to receive stocks of the XPulse by the third week of May 2019. Deliveries of the XPulse will begin soon after.
As is evident from the trending images on social media today, the XPulse will be available in two variants - off-road and touring. If you haven't checked the images already, do check out OVERDRIVE's social media profiles on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube and do let us know what you think about the motorcycle. All the technical details will be revealed on May 1, around the launch of the XPulse. Our reviews will come out on May 2, by 1 PM. Stay tuned!
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBMW petrol engines upgraded to BSVI standard - 6 per cent price hike by January 2020 on diesel models
- News2019 LA Auto Show: Mini JCW GP unveiled with 306PS
- NewsUpcoming Hyundai Aura sedan engine options unveiled
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Great India Drive in the Hyundai Venue, Part 1
- NewsCitroen exits World Rally Championship with immediate effect