Hero XPulse pre-bookings open at select dealerships
The much-awaited Hero XPulse is all set to make its commercial debut this week. Certain Hero dealerships have started accepting bookings for the XPulse already with a booking amount of Rs 5,000. Most dealerships expect to receive stocks of the XPulse by the third week of May 2019. Deliveries of the XPulse will begin soon after.
As is evident from the trending images on social media today, the XPulse will be available in two variants - off-road and touring. If you haven't checked the images already, do check out OVERDRIVE's social media profiles on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube and do let us know what you think about the motorcycle. All the technical details will be revealed on May 1, around the launch of the XPulse. Our reviews will come out on May 2, by 1 PM. Stay tuned!
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 images leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
- NewsExclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsInterview: MG India's Rajeev Chaba on strategy, new products and BSVI
- NewsUpdated TVS Apache RR 310 coming soon!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip