Hero Xtreme 200R ABS prices hiked - will cost Rs 90,900 ex-showroom
Hero Xtreme 200R has become dearer to its customers by Rs 1,000 and the naked motorcycles will set you back by Rs 90,900 ex-showroom Delhi. With the hiked cost, the motorcycle still offers the same amount of equipment and technology as before.
The engine is the same 200cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 18.4PS and 17.1Nm, and the bike uses a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle has a claimed 0-60kmph time is 4.6 seconds while claimed top speed is 114kmph. For the suspension duties, the Xtreme 200R is equipped with a 37mm telescopic forks up front and a 7-step adjustable (preload) monoshock at the rear.
Recently, uncamouflaged images of the upcoming Hero Xpulse 200 surfaced on the internet along with a fully faired motorcycle from Hero. Although the name is unknown, we believe it could be the upcoming Hero Karizma. Expect the fully faired supersport and the off-roader motorcycle to be launched soon in India.
Starts Rs 90,900
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 97,000
Starts Rs 97,340
Starts Rs 95,680
- NewsMade-In-India Kia SUV's interior design sketch revealed
- Review2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF first ride review
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2019: Intense fitness camp helps prepare drivers for Kari Motor Speedway season-opener
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV on-road prices in India revealed
- NewsShell Lubricants India inaugurates its first lubricant laboratory in Bengaluru