HMSI and Punjab State Co-operative Bank come together for retail finance scheme
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has announced a partnership with Punjab State Co-operative Bank to provide retail finance to 2-wheeler customers in the state.
2013 Honda and Dream Yuga
This partnership is expected to make retail finance easily accessible to people all across the state. It also intends to provide attractive benefits. The benefits include low down payment, monthly/half yearly installment options, repayment tenure of 5 years and easy documentation. The retail finance scheme can be availed by people of 21-60 years of age. Under the scheme, buyers can avail loan amount of up to Rs.50,000 or 85 percent of the product value, whichever is less.
With increased number of people looking to own 2-wheelers, both for fun and convenience, could look to this option. Punjab is also a great market for 2-wheelers across north India.
"With this strategic tie-up with Honda, we feel that the potential of owning a two wheeler by people in Punjab will really get a boost. It is our continuous effort to make convenient, the availability of finance to the people of Punjab and with Honda's partnership we believe we would be able to help people in buying their choice of two-wheeler," said A.S Miglani of Punjab State Co-operative Bank.
Starts Rs 42,391
- NewsMahendra Singh Dhoni's automobile collection: From a Mahindra tractor, ex-army offroader to a superfast SUV and more
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block