Honda 2 Wheelers launches the CB Shine SP in India at Rs 59,900
Honda 2 Wheelers has launched the CB Shine SP in India at Rs 59,900 (ex-Delhi), to replace the aging CB Shine. This motorcycle is offered in three variants - Drum, Disc and CBS (combi braking system). It retains the 124.7cc 4-stroke engine that produces 10.57PS of power and 10.3Nm of torque, but this time it is mated to a 5-speed transmission instead of the previous 4-speed. The CB Shine SP also gets the Honda Eco Technology (HET) which improves its fuel efficiency. The CB Shine SP is bit longer than its predecessor and has a 160mm ground clearance from the earlier 157mm. However, the wheelbase remains the same at 1266mm.
The CB Shine SP also gets cosmetic updates such as a new headlamp cluster and clear lens turn indicators, a dual-paint scheme, new side panels as well as multi-spoke alloy wheels. The analogue instrument cluster too has been replaced with a part-digital cluster.
Honda CB Shine SP variants
|CB Shine SP Drum||Rs 59,900|
|CB Shine SP Disc||Rs 62,400|
|CB Shine SP CBS||Rs 64,400|
Starts Rs 57,683
Starts Rs 63,300
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: Range Rover Sport vs Volvo XC90
- NewsWhat to expect from the upcoming Kia SP2i compact SUV - Unveiling June 20
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package
- NewsFIA Formula E: Mahindra Racing returns to site of their first win - the Berlin ePrix
- NewsHyundai could offer 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine in Elite i20 and Verna in near future