Honda Activa 3G launched in India at Rs 48,852
Alongside the CB Shine and updated versions of the Dream Yuga, Dream Neo and the Dio, Honda has just launched the all-new Activa 3G. Well, we are playing fast and loose with the term 'all-new' because all that's new here is the 3G badge on each side and the fact that the Activa logo now is a shinier, protruding 3-D sign.
The 3G gets an engine that's been tweaked to sip petrol to give you 60kmpl. Power and torque though remain the same as before 8PS and 8.74Nm from its HET-fied 110cc heart. Priced at Rs 48,852 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the colour palette for the scooter now includes blue and brown.
The updates on the CB Shine, Dream twins and the Dio only include new graphics and stickering. Click here for more images of the new Activa 3G.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000