Honda Activa 3G launched in India at Rs 48,852
Alongside the CB Shine and updated versions of the Dream Yuga, Dream Neo and the Dio, Honda has just launched the all-new Activa 3G. Well, we are playing fast and loose with the term 'all-new' because all that's new here is the 3G badge on each side and the fact that the Activa logo now is a shinier, protruding 3-D sign.
The 3G gets an engine that's been tweaked to sip petrol to give you 60kmpl. Power and torque though remain the same as before 8PS and 8.74Nm from its HET-fied 110cc heart. Priced at Rs 48,852 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the colour palette for the scooter now includes blue and brown.
The updates on the CB Shine, Dream twins and the Dio only include new graphics and stickering. Click here for more images of the new Activa 3G.
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Suzuki shows the Waku SPO, Hanare and Hustler Concepts
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 200PS Kawasaki Z H2 first look
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: India-bound 2020 Honda Jazz unveiled
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019 : Nissan Ariya Concept previews brand's future EV SUVs
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Live updates - launches, news, announcements