Honda Activa 6G India launch tomorrow
Honda is all set to launch the Activa 6G tomorrow. It is the third vehicle in their portfolio to be getting a BSVI engine. The Activa is likely to get minor cosmetic tweaks along with a more refined, air-cooled, single cylinder, 109.19cc engine. The engine is now equipped with fuel injection system.
The current Activa 5G offers 8.1PS along with 9Nm but considering the strict emission laws, the Activa 6G could offer slightly lower outputs.
The Activa 6G is also likely to get the updated Activa 125's silent start system and an updated instrument cluster among other changes. The scooter is expected to come with an external fuel cap to make refuelling easier. An optional USB charging port is expected to be carried over from the Activa 5G. The Activa 6G could retain the same trail link front suspension and a single rear shock absorber setup as the current model.
The 6G could also command a small premium over the outgoing version and retail at around Rs 60,000 ex-showroom for the base variant. Its direct competition is the already launched TVS Jupiter BSVI version. Pricing and other details will be known in the launch tomorrow.
Starts Rs 64,464
Starts Rs 54,349
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Kia Sonet India unveil
- NewsAll-new Honda CBR600RR to be unveiled on August 21