Honda Amaze 1.2 S MT Plus CNG launched in India at Rs 6.53 lakh
The launch of the Honda Amaze CNG was in the pipeline for quite a while. In fact, it was wasn't going to be hitting showrooms until a few weeks later, according to Honda's comments at the launch of the new trims last month.
The CNG variant, the 1.2 S MT Plus is now in showrooms and is priced at Rs 6.53 lakh, ex-Delhi. This new variant will have the CNG kit fitted at the dealership and then delivered to the customer. The break-up of the cost is Rs 5.99 lakh for the car and Rs 54,315 for the CNG kit. Honda will be levying extra charges for the CNG endorsement on the RC book.
Honda uses the refined 1.2-litre i-Vtec petrol motor in the Amaze CNG. The motor makes 88PS and 109Nm when it sips petrol. The CNG variant is available only with the 5-speed manual transmission. Expect the CNG-equipped Amaze to deliver a fuel efficiency of 22-23km/kg.
A CNG variant of the City was also made available by Honda, but with the launch of the 2014 car, that variant has been discontinued.
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18