Honda Amaze 1.2 S MT Plus CNG launched in India at Rs 6.53 lakh
The launch of the Honda Amaze CNG was in the pipeline for quite a while. In fact, it was wasn't going to be hitting showrooms until a few weeks later, according to Honda's comments at the launch of the new trims last month.
The CNG variant, the 1.2 S MT Plus is now in showrooms and is priced at Rs 6.53 lakh, ex-Delhi. This new variant will have the CNG kit fitted at the dealership and then delivered to the customer. The break-up of the cost is Rs 5.99 lakh for the car and Rs 54,315 for the CNG kit. Honda will be levying extra charges for the CNG endorsement on the RC book.
Honda uses the refined 1.2-litre i-Vtec petrol motor in the Amaze CNG. The motor makes 88PS and 109Nm when it sips petrol. The CNG variant is available only with the 5-speed manual transmission. Expect the CNG-equipped Amaze to deliver a fuel efficiency of 22-23km/kg.
A CNG variant of the City was also made available by Honda, but with the launch of the 2014 car, that variant has been discontinued.
Starts Rs 5.51 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept