Honda Amaze 1.2 S MT Plus CNG launched in India at Rs 6.53 lakh
The launch of the Honda Amaze CNG was in the pipeline for quite a while. In fact, it was wasn't going to be hitting showrooms until a few weeks later, according to Honda's comments at the launch of the new trims last month.
The CNG variant, the 1.2 S MT Plus is now in showrooms and is priced at Rs 6.53 lakh, ex-Delhi. This new variant will have the CNG kit fitted at the dealership and then delivered to the customer. The break-up of the cost is Rs 5.99 lakh for the car and Rs 54,315 for the CNG kit. Honda will be levying extra charges for the CNG endorsement on the RC book.
Honda uses the refined 1.2-litre i-Vtec petrol motor in the Amaze CNG. The motor makes 88PS and 109Nm when it sips petrol. The CNG variant is available only with the 5-speed manual transmission. Expect the CNG-equipped Amaze to deliver a fuel efficiency of 22-23km/kg.
A CNG variant of the City was also made available by Honda, but with the launch of the 2014 car, that variant has been discontinued.
Starts Rs 5.6 Lakhs
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car