Honda Amaze and Brio with new grades launched in India
Honda has introduced new variants in the Amaze and Brio line-up in India. The new grades, VX (O) in the Amaze and VX in the Brio come equipped with the same AVN system that was featured in the Mobilio.
In addition to the AVN system which has a 15.7cm touchscreen system that comes pre-loaded with maps, navigation and entertainment, there are also ORVMs with new design and a white speedometer with blue grades.
New 15.7cm touchscreen infotainment system now a part of the new VX(O) trim on the Amaze
The VX variant now gets a black and beige colour combination for the dashboard and door trim replaces the black-brown-beige combination. Will be available on the Brio VX as well
Both the Amaze and Brio come with a 1.2l i-VTEC engine which makes 86PS and are paired to either a 5-speed manual or a CVT. The Amaze is also available with a 1.5l diesel engine which is claimed to deliver fuel efficiency of up tp 25.8kmpl. To cater to the growing demand, Honda will also introduce a CNG option in the Amaze.
The prices for the new grades
VX (O) MT petrol Rs 7.32 lakh (ex-Delhi)
VX(O) MT diesel Rs 8.20 lakh (ex-Delhi)
VX BL petrol MT Rs 5.99 lakh (ex-Delhi)
VX BL petrol AT Rs 6.78 lakh (ex-Delhi)
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900