Honda Amaze and Brio with new grades launched in India
Honda has introduced new variants in the Amaze and Brio line-up in India. The new grades, VX (O) in the Amaze and VX in the Brio come equipped with the same AVN system that was featured in the Mobilio.
In addition to the AVN system which has a 15.7cm touchscreen system that comes pre-loaded with maps, navigation and entertainment, there are also ORVMs with new design and a white speedometer with blue grades.
New 15.7cm touchscreen infotainment system now a part of the new VX(O) trim on the Amaze
The VX variant now gets a black and beige colour combination for the dashboard and door trim replaces the black-brown-beige combination. Will be available on the Brio VX as well
Both the Amaze and Brio come with a 1.2l i-VTEC engine which makes 86PS and are paired to either a 5-speed manual or a CVT. The Amaze is also available with a 1.5l diesel engine which is claimed to deliver fuel efficiency of up tp 25.8kmpl. To cater to the growing demand, Honda will also introduce a CNG option in the Amaze.
The prices for the new grades
VX (O) MT petrol Rs 7.32 lakh (ex-Delhi)
VX(O) MT diesel Rs 8.20 lakh (ex-Delhi)
VX BL petrol MT Rs 5.99 lakh (ex-Delhi)
VX BL petrol AT Rs 6.78 lakh (ex-Delhi)
Starts Rs 5.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Team OD | 20 Aug 2018
- NewsHonda Amaze sells over 30,000 units in three months
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift: Here's everything you need to know
- NewsMitsubishi seeks to increase footprint across segments, to launch the Eclipse Cross and Xpander in India
- NewsImage gallery: Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift launch
- NewsFord India to focus on facelifts and Mahindra JV products until 2020
- News2019 BMW Z4 official photos leaked ahead of reveal
- FeaturesProduct review: Daytona TransOpen GTX Boot
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust