Honda Amaze being offered with anniversary benefits upto Rs 32,000
Honda Car India is offering benefits of upto Rs 32,000 on the Amaze, which is one of the most popular cars by the Japanese car major in the country. The benefits will be a combination of exchange bonus, loyalty offers and also cash discounts, confirmed one of the company dealers. Also, the benefits mentioned above will be offered on both petrol and diesel models of the Amaze sedan.
It has been two years, since the Amaze was launched in the country. Rivalling the likes of Hyundai Xcent and the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, the Amaze was priced at Rs. 5.59 lakh for the base variant, and was offered in our variants, E, S, V and VX. Earlier this year, the BS6 iteration was launched at Rs 6.09 lakh, with advanced exhaust gas after-treatment by the implementation of NSC (Nox storage catalyst) and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
The compact sedan from Honda was offered with an option between four-cylinder 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 90PS and 110Nm and four-cylinder 1.5-litre diesel engine producing 100PS and 200Nm. Read our detailed review here. Among the different highlights of the sedan, the Honda Amaze was equipped with a CVT that was offered on both, petrol and diesel models. This made it the first Honda in India to be offered with a CVT mated to a diesel engine. The engine figures for the diesel automatic are lower than that of the manual version at 80PS and 160Nm.
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza and Tata Nexon
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled