Honda Amaze Privilege Edition launched in India at Rs 6.48 lakh
Honda Car India has launched the Amaze Privilege Edition at Rs 6.48 lakh for the petrol and Rs 7.73 lakh for the diesel, ex-Delhi. The Privilege Edition is based off the S (O) MT trim and is approximately Rs 10,000 more than the corresponding regular trims.
The changes to the Privilege Edition include new body graphics and a Privilege emblem. Inside, the centre of attraction is the new 7-inch infotainment system that comes with MirrorLink functionality, has inbuilt satellite navigation, 1.5GB memory, optional WiFi router, voice commands for navigation, calls and music. The system also comes with two USB slots. Other features also include new seat covers as well as a new front seat arm rest. Rear parking sensors too are standard with this Privilege trim.
The Honda Amaze got a facelift last year. It faces stiff competition from the Ford Figo Aspire, Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Volkswagen Ameo and Hyundai Xcent. It is available with a choice of a petrol as well as diesel engine. While a 5-speed manual transmission is standard, the petrol can be ordered with a CVT too. It is likely that Honda will have an all-new Brio and Amaze sometime next year.
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.96 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- NewsMG Gloster SUV teased on Indian website, here's everything you need to know
- NewsMaruti Suzuki launches subscription services
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block