Honda Amaze sells over 30,000 units in three months
Honda Cars India today announced that the latest offering in the sub-four meter sedan segment, the Honda Amaze has become the company's fastest selling car in India. The second-generation Honda Amaze is the first new car to have sold over 30,000 units in the three months since the car has been launched in the country.
India is the first market in which the Amaze has been launched. The car has been popular across Tier I, II and III markets. Another USP of the product seems is the diesel CVT version, this variant has accounted for over 30% of the sales figure.
This is the first time Honda is offering a CVT transmission with a diesel engine in India ? outputs for the diesel automatic are lower than that of the manual version at 80PS and 160Nm though. The four-cylinder 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 90PS and 110Nm.
The 2018 Honda Amaze is on offer in four variants, E, S, V and VX, which will be common to the petrol and diesel versions both. A major highlight on the new Amaze, apart from its all-new design, is the increased space inside the car, as Honda has increased the wheelbase to liberate more leg and knee room, particularly at the rear.
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block