Honda and Chhota Bheem join hands to promote road safety among kids in India
After Yamaha, Honda has now announced its road safety campaign for kids in India. Honda has tied up with POGO channel and have chosen one of the animated characters Chhota Bheem as their mascot for promoting safety amongst the youngsters. Honda will be conducting 'Honda Safe Riding with Chhota Bheem' in 11 cities in India where the mascot will interact with kids and educate them on the benefits of safe riding. A Honda CRF50 will be the choice of wheels and there will be other fun activities involved like painting competitions etc. To further spread the message of road safety, Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India will also distribute related materials in schools.
Keita Muramatsu - president & CEO, HMSI with Chhota Bheem
"As HMSI expands in production capacity, the social responsibility of the company is getting bigger. HMSI has further built it's commitment towards road safety by associating with Pogo and Popular character Chhota Bheem. Honda together with Chhota Bheem shall spread the message on importance of road safety across the country", said Keita Muramatsu - president & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India