Honda and Chhota Bheem join hands to promote road safety among kids in India
After Yamaha, Honda has now announced its road safety campaign for kids in India. Honda has tied up with POGO channel and have chosen one of the animated characters Chhota Bheem as their mascot for promoting safety amongst the youngsters. Honda will be conducting 'Honda Safe Riding with Chhota Bheem' in 11 cities in India where the mascot will interact with kids and educate them on the benefits of safe riding. A Honda CRF50 will be the choice of wheels and there will be other fun activities involved like painting competitions etc. To further spread the message of road safety, Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India will also distribute related materials in schools.
Keita Muramatsu - president & CEO, HMSI with Chhota Bheem
"As HMSI expands in production capacity, the social responsibility of the company is getting bigger. HMSI has further built it's commitment towards road safety by associating with Pogo and Popular character Chhota Bheem. Honda together with Chhota Bheem shall spread the message on importance of road safety across the country", said Keita Muramatsu - president & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?