Honda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has announced the successful end to its Road Safety Summer Camp in association with the Delhi Police. Honda states that the campaign has educated more than 1,000 school children on road safety awareness in the national capital. The camp designated each participating student as a safety champ and initiated them in road safety as a daily habit, be it as a pedestrian or a future rider. Among the camp activities, students aged 9 to 12 years were given a chance to ride the Honda CRF50 motorcycles to learn about two-wheelers and importance of riding gear.
Amulya Patnaik, New Delhi Commissioner of Police at the culmination of Honda 2Wheelers India Road Safety Summer Camp in Delhi
HMSI vice-president - brand and communication, Prabhu Nagaraj said, "As a socially responsible two-wheeler manufacturer, Honda is fully committed for promoting road safety and has so far educated more than 20 lakh people in India on safe riding".
In Delhi, Honda has been actively conducting road safety activities for five years now at its two traffic training parks, where it has trained more than 2 lakh people, including 1.3 lakh children. Honda's #HelmetOnLifeOn summer camps were also conducted in Karnal, Ludhiana, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Chandigarh, and Coimbatore.
- NewsNational Racing Championship 2018 : Arjun Narendran dominates the ITC class in Round 3
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300