Honda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has announced the successful end to its Road Safety Summer Camp in association with the Delhi Police. Honda states that the campaign has educated more than 1,000 school children on road safety awareness in the national capital. The camp designated each participating student as a safety champ and initiated them in road safety as a daily habit, be it as a pedestrian or a future rider. Among the camp activities, students aged 9 to 12 years were given a chance to ride the Honda CRF50 motorcycles to learn about two-wheelers and importance of riding gear.
Amulya Patnaik, New Delhi Commissioner of Police at the culmination of Honda 2Wheelers India Road Safety Summer Camp in Delhi
HMSI vice-president - brand and communication, Prabhu Nagaraj said, "As a socially responsible two-wheeler manufacturer, Honda is fully committed for promoting road safety and has so far educated more than 20 lakh people in India on safe riding".
In Delhi, Honda has been actively conducting road safety activities for five years now at its two traffic training parks, where it has trained more than 2 lakh people, including 1.3 lakh children. Honda's #HelmetOnLifeOn summer camps were also conducted in Karnal, Ludhiana, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Chandigarh, and Coimbatore.
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso in top 10 best selling cars sold in India within a month of its launch
- NewsToyota to stop selling small diesel cars in India after BSVI shift
- NewsCARS24 commences operations in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - opens 50 more outlets in India
- News2020 Audi S8 with a massive 800 Nm debuts internationally
- News2020 Triumph Rocket 3 to be showcased at India Bike Week - launch expected soon