Honda announces Helmet Awareness Campaign in Tamil Nadu
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India is currently hosting a helmet awareness campaign in Tamil Nadu where the TN high court recently ordered compulsory helmet usage. The campaign starts today and you can purchase helmets at half price from Honda dealers across the state. The helmets will be branded Honda and the company has not indicated when the campaign ends in its news release.
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India