Honda BR-V Style edition launched in India at Rs 10.44 lakh
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has launched the BR-V Style edition in India at Rs 10.44 lakh for the petrol variant and Rs 11.79 lakh for the diesel variant. The company has also launched special edition models on the WR-V and the City called the Alive and the Edge editions. Importantly, the Honda BR-V Style edition is positioned above the regular S grade but does not get an increase in pricing, even with the addition in the features list.
The Honda BR-V Style Edition retains its mechanicals from the regular offering.
The Honda BR-V Style Edition comes equipped a special edition emblem, front guard, tailgate spoiler, body side moulding, front and rear bumper protectors. The Style edition will be available in manual trims of S, V, VX petrol and diesel models along with the V CVT petrol trim. As seen in the special edition offerings of the City and the WR-V, the Honda BR-V Style Edition retains its mechanicals from the regular offering.
The engines on offer in the Honda BR-V are a 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol engine, producing 118PS and 145Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine, making 100PS and 200Nm. Both of these engines feature on the Honda City and are mated to either a 6-speed manual or a CVT. The same CVT features on the Honda City.
Starts Rs 9.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip