Honda BSVI Activa 6G India Launch Today
Honda is going to launch its third BSVI compliant product - the Activa 6G today at an event in Mumbai.
The Activa 6G is likely to get the updated Activa 125's silent start system and an updated instrument cluster among other changes. The scooter is expected to come with an external fuel cap to make refuelling easier. An optional USB charging port is expected to be carried over from the Activa 5G. The Activa 6G could retain the same trail link front suspension and a single rear shock absorber set-up as the current model.
The Activa is likely to get minor cosmetic tweaks along with a more refined, air-cooled, single-cylinder, 109.19cc engine. The engine is now equipped with fuel injection system. The current Activa 5G offers 8.1PS along with 9Nm but considering the strict emission laws, the Activa 6G could offer slightly lower outputs.
The 6G could also command a small premium over the outgoing version and retail at around Rs 60,000 ex-showroom for the base variant. Its direct competition is the already launched TVS Jupiter BSVI version. Pricing and other details will be known in the launch today.
Starts Rs 64,464
Starts Rs 54,349
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far