Honda Cars India adds new Customer Service section to their website
Honda Cars India has expanded its Indian website to include a new Customer Service section that will exclusive cater to its current customers and simplify the process of maintaining and servicing their Honda cars. The new section is online at the corporate website. The website will allow Honda's customers to book services, gets cost estimates, purchase maintenance packages and express service, and it will also permit them to get information on upcoming service camps.
Through this tab, customers can book a service appointment as well as get cost estimates
Jnaneswar Sen, SVP, marketing and sales, Honda Cars India said, "We have been extensively digitizing our customer service operation and with the launch of new service website, we will establish a direct connect with our customers." The full feature list for the new customer service section is - and we quote Honda here - Overview of Honda Service, Ease of Online Service Booking, Model-wise Preventive Service Cost Estimation, Express Service, Cost details for Extended Warranty, Road-side Assistance, Maintenance packages and importance of Periodic Maintenance. With these user-friendly services, customers will not only get easy maintenance tips for their vehicles but also have all their queries answered through the FAQs section.
Honda Cars recently launched the Jazz Privilege edition adding rear parking sensors to the V model for small Rs 5,000 increment in price.
- NewsWRC 2019: Gaurav Gill ranked sixth in WRC2 category at Rally Turkey
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Mohite closes in on Balu's ITC lead
- NewsTVS Radeon celebratory edition launched at Rs 52,720 - now gets an option of disc brake
- News2020 Ducati Monster 1200 S unveiled internationally
- News2019 Volkswagen Ameo Class: Season finale kicks off this weekend with three-way championship battle