Honda Cars India adds new Customer Service section to their website
Honda Cars India has expanded its Indian website to include a new Customer Service section that will exclusive cater to its current customers and simplify the process of maintaining and servicing their Honda cars. The new section is online at the corporate website. The website will allow Honda's customers to book services, gets cost estimates, purchase maintenance packages and express service, and it will also permit them to get information on upcoming service camps.
Through this tab, customers can book a service appointment as well as get cost estimates
Jnaneswar Sen, SVP, marketing and sales, Honda Cars India said, "We have been extensively digitizing our customer service operation and with the launch of new service website, we will establish a direct connect with our customers." The full feature list for the new customer service section is - and we quote Honda here - Overview of Honda Service, Ease of Online Service Booking, Model-wise Preventive Service Cost Estimation, Express Service, Cost details for Extended Warranty, Road-side Assistance, Maintenance packages and importance of Periodic Maintenance. With these user-friendly services, customers will not only get easy maintenance tips for their vehicles but also have all their queries answered through the FAQs section.
Honda Cars recently launched the Jazz Privilege edition adding rear parking sensors to the V model for small Rs 5,000 increment in price.
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block