Honda Cars India along with dealerships to invest around Rs 270 crore over the next 3 years
Honda cars India is all set to remodel their dealerships across the nation. The remodelling will cover up to 350 dealerships spread across 239 cities. This revamp is looking at a combined investment of 250-270 crore between Honda Cars India and its dealers.
However, the dealership update is focussed on providing their customers a new digital experience with the help of the latest technologies. The company will incorporate a new colour scheme and a new exterior design displaying bold and impactful logos. The dealerships will have a large red coloured entry portal and inside the showroom, there will be a 75-inch LED screen to explain products, accessories and colour schemes. The service centres will be updated with 'iWorkshop' which is a fully integrated digital workshop management system to provide real-time updates such as estimate on emails, bay management, re-estimate approval and online payment. This will be facilitated through the Honda Connect application.
Talking about the all-new corporate identity, Rajesh Goel, senior vice president and Director, Marketing and Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said, "The modernisation of our dealer network is part of our effort to provide the highest level of premium retail experience to our customers. Customer experience at our dealerships has a lasting impact on their perception of our brand. All the elements of the new identity have been designed keeping in mind the needs and requirement of modern-day customers." "We are confident that the new experience at our dealerships will amplify the 'Joy of Buying' for all our customers and 'Joy of Selling' for our dealership staff, which is at the core of Honda's philosophy and brand," he further added.
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!