Honda Cars India along with dealerships to invest around Rs 270 crore over the next 3 years
Honda cars India is all set to remodel their dealerships across the nation. The remodelling will cover up to 350 dealerships spread across 239 cities. This revamp is looking at a combined investment of 250-270 crore between Honda Cars India and its dealers.
However, the dealership update is focussed on providing their customers a new digital experience with the help of the latest technologies. The company will incorporate a new colour scheme and a new exterior design displaying bold and impactful logos. The dealerships will have a large red coloured entry portal and inside the showroom, there will be a 75-inch LED screen to explain products, accessories and colour schemes. The service centres will be updated with 'iWorkshop' which is a fully integrated digital workshop management system to provide real-time updates such as estimate on emails, bay management, re-estimate approval and online payment. This will be facilitated through the Honda Connect application.
Talking about the all-new corporate identity, Rajesh Goel, senior vice president and Director, Marketing and Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd. said, "The modernisation of our dealer network is part of our effort to provide the highest level of premium retail experience to our customers. Customer experience at our dealerships has a lasting impact on their perception of our brand. All the elements of the new identity have been designed keeping in mind the needs and requirement of modern-day customers." "We are confident that the new experience at our dealerships will amplify the 'Joy of Buying' for all our customers and 'Joy of Selling' for our dealership staff, which is at the core of Honda's philosophy and brand," he further added.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- News2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launched in India at Rs 5 lakh and Rs 5.40 lakh respectively
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani