Honda Cars India announces new warranty scheme of up to 10 years/1,20,000 kilometres
Honda Cars India has announced a new warranty scheme through which a Honda car can be under warranty cover for up to 10 years or 1,20,000 kikometres. Termed the Anytime warranty scheme, this facility is open to all new or existing Honda car owners.
A customer can sign up for this on an annual basis as long as their vehicle is under 10 years old or covered less than 1,20,000 kilometres. This is applicable even after the standard or extended warranty has expired. A formal inspection will be conducted by an authorised dealer when an owner opts for this service after having bought the car or has come in for a preventive maintenance service. If any defective parts are found, these will be replaced at no extra cost for parts and labour, within the terms of the Anytime warranty scheme.
The Anytime Warranty scheme can be bought for a one year/20,000km period at a time, it is also transferable if an owner decides to sell the car. Prices increase as the car gets older. For example, in the third year of ownership of a Honda City petrol, this scheme costs Rs 7,206, which increases to Rs 7,566 in the fourth year. But the price for the coverage in the ninth year is Rs 12,713 and in the tenth year it is Rs 14,619.
Rajesh Goel, senior vice-president of marketing and sales at Honda Cars India said, "We strive towards having customers for life. In line with this commitment, Honda has introduced the industry-first Anytime Warranty Program up to 10 years for our customers. This programme is a testimony to the brand attributes of durability, duality and reliability associated with Honda cars and we believe it will further enhance peace of mind to our customers."
Starts Rs 9.91 Lakhs
- NewsMg Uk Supports National Effort By Supplying Up To 100 Electric Cars To NHS Heroes For Free
- News2020 Hyundai Verna launched in India: Variants explained
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kalyani group of companies contributes Rs 25 crore to fight pandemic
- NewsRacing games for smartphone that will keep you busy in quarantine
- NewsAutomotive podcasts to get you through the lockdown
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055