Honda Cars India launches new offers to kick off the festive season
Honda Cars India Ltd. has announced new schemes and offers for its customers planning to buy new Honda cars. The promotional programme called the Great Honda Fest will run across all Honda dealerships from September 1st to November 7th, 2018. Honda also mentions that all the customers availing these offers will also stand a chance to win a fully paid trip to London and Paris
"To add to the festive galore this season, we are happy to delight our valued customers with exciting offers. We would like to invite all customers to be a part of the 'Great Honda Fest' celebration and this is the best time to buy a Honda car". commented, Rajesh Goel, SVP and director, Sales Marketing, Honda Cars India Ltd.
As mentioned on the website, "To participate in 'The Great Honda Fest', the customers would need to register at the HCIL website within the specified period post the purchase of their Honda car. The contest is more exciting with monthly lucky draws along with a grand prize of a fully paid trip for winners to London and Paris. The offer will be valid for customers who have bought any Honda car between September 1st - November 7th , 2018 and have the received the delivery till November 30th , 2018. The selection of winners will be through random computer selection, from the valid entries received for the contest under the supervision of appointed auditors.
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil