Honda Cars India opens new showroom in Kerala
Honda Cars India has inaugurated a new sales and service outlet in Kochi, Kerala. The new Perfect Honda outlet is located at Aryabhangy Grande, Muttam in Thaikattukara. This is the company's 300th outlet in India.
In an official release, the company has stated that the service centre of the Perfect Honda outlet has the requisite facilities to carry out all types of repairs and will offer services like wheel alignment and balancing. Apart from selling new Honda vehicles, the showroom will stock certified pre-owned vehicles as well.
Speaking on the occasion, Yoichiro Ueno, president and CEO, Honda Cars India said "We are delighted to reach the milestone of 300 dealers in India. Kerala has always been a very important market for Honda Cars India. The state contributes about 9 per cent to our overall India sales and with the opening of new facility Perfect Honda, we now have a strong network of 20 outlets in the state. "
In the past 20 months, Honda Cars India has inaugurated 100 dealerships across the country. The company says that it has opened five dealerships per month and reached out to Tier II and Tier III cities. The company has said that it will continue to expand its dealer network.
Recently, the company unveiled the India-bound Accord Hybrid in Thailand. Honda Car India has told us that the Accord Hybrid will reach our shores this festive season between September and November. It is powered by a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine and a 1.3kW Li-ion battery pack which makes a total of 215PS. It is expected to be priced around the Rs 30 lakh mark.
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts