Honda Cars India registers domestic sales of 17,135 units in January 2016
Honda Cars India Limited has announced their domestic sales numbers for January 2016. The company has sold 17,135 units this month registering a drop of 6.5 per cent compared to the same sold last year. Honda City and Honda Jazz made headway with a sale of 8,037 and 4,709 units respectively.
Posting lower numbers were the Honda Brio at 396 units, Honda Mobilio at 441 units and Honda CR-V at 81 units. The Honda Mobilio couldn't create a stir in the MPV segment and that is one of the reasons for the brand posting lower numbers in January 2016.
Honda also registered an 8 per cent growth in cumulative domestic sales of 1,61,609 units in the period April 2015 January 2016 against 1,49,464 units for the corresponding period last year. HCIL exported a total of 400 units during January 2016.
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?