Honda Cars India registers domestic sales of 17,135 units in January 2016
Honda Cars India Limited has announced their domestic sales numbers for January 2016. The company has sold 17,135 units this month registering a drop of 6.5 per cent compared to the same sold last year. Honda City and Honda Jazz made headway with a sale of 8,037 and 4,709 units respectively.
Posting lower numbers were the Honda Brio at 396 units, Honda Mobilio at 441 units and Honda CR-V at 81 units. The Honda Mobilio couldn't create a stir in the MPV segment and that is one of the reasons for the brand posting lower numbers in January 2016.
Honda also registered an 8 per cent growth in cumulative domestic sales of 1,61,609 units in the period April 2015 January 2016 against 1,49,464 units for the corresponding period last year. HCIL exported a total of 400 units during January 2016.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
- News2020 Audi RS Q8 bookings open in India
- NewsTata Nexon EV now available on subscription, rentals start from Rs 41,900 per month
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross petrol: Prices and Variants explained
- News2020 Mahindra Thar India reveal confirmed for August 15
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar