Honda Cars India to export cars to South Africa
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has started exports of Indian-made Brios to South Africa. Manufactured at Honda's Greater Noida plant, the automatic and manual trims of the export quality Brio will have their powertrain components sourced from the company's Tapukara facility in Rajasthan. The Brio will be sold in South Africa through Honda Motor Southern Africa (HSAF). About 390 units of the Brio have been dispatched and Honda aims to increase the exports to 1600 each month by March next year.
Speaking on the occasion Hironori Kanayama said, "We are delighted to flag off the first ever Brio export consignment to South Africa. The expansion of Honda's export business is the first step towards developing India as another hub for export of certain models. It is also testimony to the quality of Honda cars and their components manufactured at our plants in India. I am proud to say that the Honda Brio that we manufacture here in India is of best quality and ready to be introduced in international market."
Starts Rs 4.73 Lakhs
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review
- NewsBajaj Chetak is back, but this time in an all-electric form
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch