Honda Cars India to hike prices across range by Rs 10,000
Honda Cars India has announced a price increase across its product line-up. Honda is proposing an increase of Rs 10,000 in the prices of all its models with the exception of the Honda WR-V which was recently launched at Rs 7.75 lakh (ex-Delhi).
Honda's product portfolio in India includes the Brio, Jazz, Amaze, WR-V, City, BR-V, CR-V and the flagship Accord Hybrid models. The reason for the price hike, according to Honda, is the increase in costs owing to higher freight charges and input costs.
Several manufacturers had announced an increase in prices since the beginning of this year. First it was Mercedes-Benz, which hiked prices of all its products by up to 2 per cent, followed by Isuzu which hiked prices of its D-max V-Cross and S-Cab variants and then Mahindra joined in with a price hike in the range of Rs 3,000-26,500 across its passenger vehicles. Now Honda Cars India has joined the price hike bandwagon, with the new prices coming into effect from April 2017.
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip