Honda Cars India to hike prices across range by Rs 10,000
Honda Cars India has announced a price increase across its product line-up. Honda is proposing an increase of Rs 10,000 in the prices of all its models with the exception of the Honda WR-V which was recently launched at Rs 7.75 lakh (ex-Delhi).
Honda's product portfolio in India includes the Brio, Jazz, Amaze, WR-V, City, BR-V, CR-V and the flagship Accord Hybrid models. The reason for the price hike, according to Honda, is the increase in costs owing to higher freight charges and input costs.
Several manufacturers had announced an increase in prices since the beginning of this year. First it was Mercedes-Benz, which hiked prices of all its products by up to 2 per cent, followed by Isuzu which hiked prices of its D-max V-Cross and S-Cab variants and then Mahindra joined in with a price hike in the range of Rs 3,000-26,500 across its passenger vehicles. Now Honda Cars India has joined the price hike bandwagon, with the new prices coming into effect from April 2017.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled