Honda Cars India to increase prices in January 2016
Honda Car India is set to increase the price of its cars in India from January 2016. The increment in price will range from Rs 10,000 to Rs 16,000 depending on the model. Honda says that the price hike is to offset the rising input costs.
Honda's product portfolio in India ranges from the Brio with a starting price of Rs 4.21 lakh (ex-Delhi) to the CR-V that begins at Rs 21.09 lakh (ex-Delhi). Honda, with this price hike, will join Hyundai, Nissan, Tata, Skoda, BMW and Mercedes-Benz on the list of car manufacturers who have announced a price hike from January 2016.
There is speculation that these price hikes are usually announced at this time of the year to push sales and clear dealer inventories. Many automakers have also rolled out festive discounts and other packages to lure customers to showrooms.
In case you plan to purchase a new car and don't mind the current year of production, now would be a good time to negotiate a bargain.
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019