Honda Cars to organise mega service camp between Jan 19-25 in India
Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) has announced a mega service camp that will be held at all the 331 dealerships located in 220 cities. The camp will be conducted on January 19-25, 2017. The company stated that the service camp would not only help diagnose and recommend the necessary solutions to vehicle issues but also provide different offers on car maintenance at the dealerships.
As a part of the service camp, Honda customers can avail discounts on labour charges and spares, complimentary top wash and 15 per cent discount on value-added services which include underbody anti-rust treatment and exterior polish. In addition, Honda will offer lucrative offers on roadside assistance, extended warranty as well as discounts on the purchase of tyres and battery. Customers can also avail the free 50 point check-up of car wherein technicians assess different aspects like the condition of wipers, brakes and headlights as well as check the level of engine oil, wiper and radiator fluid.
Commenting on the initiative, Yoichiro Ueno, President and CEO, HCIL, said, "Honda is committed to offering joy of buying and owning our cars to our customers. In order to offer an unmatched experience to our customers even after they purchase our products, we are organising this nation-wise service camp. It will give us an opportunity to reach out to our customers and provide them additional incentives. We hope our customers make the most of this initiative."
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India