Honda CB Hornet 160R special edition launched in India at Rs 81,413
With an eye on the festive season, Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has launched a special edition of the Honda CB Hornet 160R. The CB Hornet 160R special edition is available in two versions. The standard version is priced at Rs 81,413 while the CBS version costs Rs 85,912 (both prices, ex-showroom Delhi).
The CB Hornet 160R special edition gets no mechanical updates and retains the same 162.71cc single-cylinder engine from the regular version. The engine makes 15.9PS at 8,500rpm and 14.76Nm of torque at 6,500rpm. It comes mated to a 5-speed transmission. What makes it special in Honda's terms is the availability of two new colour options: Striking Green and Mars Orange.
In comparison to the regular version, the CB Hornet 160R special edition gets an all-black treatment, including the grab rails, side air scoop and exhaust cover. Depending on the colour scheme, the motorcycle flaunts either green or orange decals along with body graphics and matching pinstripes on the alloys.
Most people consider the festive season to be auspicious and prefer buying a new vehicle during this time period. Typically all automobile manufacturers register a substantial growth in sales during this time. The CB Hornet 160R special edition seems to be an effort of HMSI's part to cash in on the festive season by offering buyers something extra.
Starts Rs 85,943
- NewsBSVI Bajaj CT and Platina priced at Rs 40,794 and Rs 47,264 respectively
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hero Pleasure+ 110 vs Honda Activa 6G vs TVS Jupiter
- NewsFourth-generation Audi A8 L to be launched in India on February 3
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV launched in India, prices start at Rs 73.7 lakh
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Removal of GST on Royalty payments to government, Vilas S Tawde, Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production