Honda CB Hornet 160R special edition launched in India at Rs 81,413
With an eye on the festive season, Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has launched a special edition of the Honda CB Hornet 160R. The CB Hornet 160R special edition is available in two versions. The standard version is priced at Rs 81,413 while the CBS version costs Rs 85,912 (both prices, ex-showroom Delhi).
The CB Hornet 160R special edition gets no mechanical updates and retains the same 162.71cc single-cylinder engine from the regular version. The engine makes 15.9PS at 8,500rpm and 14.76Nm of torque at 6,500rpm. It comes mated to a 5-speed transmission. What makes it special in Honda's terms is the availability of two new colour options: Striking Green and Mars Orange.
In comparison to the regular version, the CB Hornet 160R special edition gets an all-black treatment, including the grab rails, side air scoop and exhaust cover. Depending on the colour scheme, the motorcycle flaunts either green or orange decals along with body graphics and matching pinstripes on the alloys.
Most people consider the festive season to be auspicious and prefer buying a new vehicle during this time period. Typically all automobile manufacturers register a substantial growth in sales during this time. The CB Hornet 160R special edition seems to be an effort of HMSI's part to cash in on the festive season by offering buyers something extra.
Starts Rs 85,943
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsMotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo announces retirement at the end of 2019 season
- NewsThe McLaren Elva is the company's lightest ever road car, and promises to be its most visceral
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber to be launched in India tomorrow
- NewsBSVI Honda SP 125 launched in India - Prices start at Rs 72,900
- News2020 Tata Altroz spotted testing ahead of December 3 unveiling