Honda CB Shine crosses the 70 lakh sales milestone
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) today announced that its offering in the 125 cc commuter segment, the Honda CB Shine, has crossed the 80 lakh unit sales milestone. first launched in 2006, the CB Shine has seen consistently strong sales. It is currently the market leader in the 125cc commuter motorcycle segment, holding around 51% market share.
The Honda CB Shine's motor displaces 124.7cc, and produces 10.16PS and 10.3Nm. This lets the CB Shine get from 0 to 60 kmph in 6.87s. The CB Shine delivers an impressive 59.4kmpl in the city and 63.8kmpl on the highway. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks upfront and adjustable twin shocks at the rear. The front wheels get a 240mm disc brake. Prices start at Rs 56,147 for the drum brake version and go up to Rs 61,350 for the disc and combi braking version, prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Commenting on this sales milestone, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, senior vice-president, sales and marketing, HMSI said Honda is thankful to the 70 lakh customers whose trust on the ride of Shine over a legacy of more than a decade, has made it the No.1 choice in the 125cc executive motorcycle segment. Shine's outstanding performance together with the innovation of Combi Brake System (CBS) with equalizer differentiates it from other offerings in the segment. Achieving this milestone ahead of Diwali is a great encouragement for them ,he added, and they are all prepared to fulfil the ever-growing expectations of their customers during the festive season
Starts Rs 56,147
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019