Honda CB Unicorn 150 to be reintroduced in India soon, CB Trigger discontinued
At the Auto Expo 2016, Honda showcased the CB Unicorn 150 along with its other exhibits. HMSI later sent a press release which said that the CB Unicorn 150 will be relaunched in India soon.
HMSI's website now has been updated with the brochure and specification details of the CB Unicorn 150. The engine is going to be BS4 compliant in accordance with Honda's aim to move its entire motorcycle range to comply with the upcoming emissions norms and will most likely have HET. Power and torque though remain the same at 13PS and 12.84Nm respectively. It will be available in three colours- Pearl Ingenous Black, Pearl Sienna Red and Space Silver Metallic. The website lists the price as Rs 72,482 ex-Mumbai. Deliveries are expected to start from August 2016.
A source confirmed to OVERDRIVE that there was a huge demand for the regular Honda Unicorn 150. Even after it was discontinued after the introduction of Unicorn 160, there was repeated customer interest in the older motorcycle. Few dealers were actually quoting a far higher rate for the motorcycle stocks left, than the actual price.
HMSI have also now removed the CB Trigger from their website. A dealer we spoke to confirmed that no fresh dispatches of the Trigger have reached the showroom. The Honda CB Hornet 160R has been selling well alongside the Unicorn 160 and the dealers say that they are content with the numbers both the motorcycles have been pooling in.
Starts Rs 70,288
Starts Rs 85,943
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS