Honda CB Unicorn 150 to be reintroduced in India soon, CB Trigger discontinued
At the Auto Expo 2016, Honda showcased the CB Unicorn 150 along with its other exhibits. HMSI later sent a press release which said that the CB Unicorn 150 will be relaunched in India soon.
HMSI's website now has been updated with the brochure and specification details of the CB Unicorn 150. The engine is going to be BS4 compliant in accordance with Honda's aim to move its entire motorcycle range to comply with the upcoming emissions norms and will most likely have HET. Power and torque though remain the same at 13PS and 12.84Nm respectively. It will be available in three colours- Pearl Ingenous Black, Pearl Sienna Red and Space Silver Metallic. The website lists the price as Rs 72,482 ex-Mumbai. Deliveries are expected to start from August 2016.
A source confirmed to OVERDRIVE that there was a huge demand for the regular Honda Unicorn 150. Even after it was discontinued after the introduction of Unicorn 160, there was repeated customer interest in the older motorcycle. Few dealers were actually quoting a far higher rate for the motorcycle stocks left, than the actual price.
HMSI have also now removed the CB Trigger from their website. A dealer we spoke to confirmed that no fresh dispatches of the Trigger have reached the showroom. The Honda CB Hornet 160R has been selling well alongside the Unicorn 160 and the dealers say that they are content with the numbers both the motorcycles have been pooling in.
Starts Rs 70,288
Starts Rs 85,943
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Royal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and 500 India launch
- NewsAston Martin DBS GT Zagato can be bought only with the the DB4 GT Zagato Continuation
- NewsMahindra's genuine spares will also be sold online on M2ALL.com
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to drive Ferrari SF90 at Bahrain test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip