Honda CD 110 Dream, Dream Yuga and Livo now equipped with combi braking system
Honda has equipped its line of 110cc commuters with combined braking systems. The three motorcycles which get this update are the Honda CD 110 Dream, Dream Yuga and Livo.
The three motorcycles are quite similar mechanically with only different styling and features. They are powered by a 109cc single cylinder motor that makes 8.42PS and 9.09Nm. This is mated to a four speed unit. All three bikes sit on a diamond frame and come with telescopic shocks up front and a spring loaded hydraulic setup at the rear.
The Honda CD 110 Dream CBS is priced starting at Rs 50,028, Rs 559 more than the price of the earlier non-CBS bike.The Dream Yuga CBS demands a similar Rs 600 premium over the standard model's Rs 54,247. The Honda Livo is available with both drum and disc brakes. The Livo Drum CBS costs Rs 57,539 and the Livo Disc CBS comes in at Rs 59,950.
Honda has been rolling out the CBS feature on its sub-125cc offerings in a phased manner over the last few months. The Honda Navi, CB Shine and Shine SP got the update earlier.
Starts Rs 48,941
Starts Rs 54,909
Starts Rs 56,980
Starts Rs 45,075
Starts Rs 54,042
- NewsIndia bound third-generation Toyota Corolla scores five stars in Euro NCAP
- NewsSecond-generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted once again - launch expected soon
- NewsAudi TT to be replaced with an EV
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Superb facelift
- NewsElectric motorcycles and scooters could take over in a decade