Honda City Edge Edition launched in India, priced at Rs 9.75 lakh
Honda Cars India Limited seems to be in mood of creating a buzz at the onset of the festive season in India. The Japanese car major has launched special edition offerings based on the WR-V, BR-V and the City sedan. The Honda City Edge edition is priced at Rs 9.75 lakh for the petrol and Rs 11.10 lakh for the diesel models. Interestingly, these prices are identical to that of the SV grade on which the Edge Edition is based on. The Honda City rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and the Hyundai Verna.
The Honda City Edge edition retains its mechanical from the regular model
The Honda City Edge edition comes equipped with a special edition emblem, 15-inch diamond cut alloy wheels, rear parking sensors, rear camera with IRVM display. Similar to the special edition of the Honda WR-V, the City Edge Edition too gets more features but retains its mechanicals from the regular model. The 1.5-litre petrol continues to make 117PS/145Nm, whereas the diesel puts out 99PS/200Nm. The petrol motor is offered with a 5-speed manual transmission while it is also offered with a CVT as an optional unit.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift spied (Image source: GaadiWaadi)
It should be also known that Maruti Suzuki is working on launching the Ciaz facelift in India which should hit dealerships in the next couple of weeks. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift has been spotted testing on numerous occasions and we already know a fair bit about how the car is expected to look both inside and out ahead of its debut. Reports suggest that the refreshed sedan will be launched in the country on August 20. Some Nexa dealerships have already begun accepting pre-bookings for the refreshed sedan for an amount of Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000.
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images