Honda City Edge Edition launched in India, priced at Rs 9.75 lakh
Honda Cars India Limited seems to be in mood of creating a buzz at the onset of the festive season in India. The Japanese car major has launched special edition offerings based on the WR-V, BR-V and the City sedan. The Honda City Edge edition is priced at Rs 9.75 lakh for the petrol and Rs 11.10 lakh for the diesel models. Interestingly, these prices are identical to that of the SV grade on which the Edge Edition is based on. The Honda City rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and the Hyundai Verna.
The Honda City Edge edition retains its mechanical from the regular model
The Honda City Edge edition comes equipped with a special edition emblem, 15-inch diamond cut alloy wheels, rear parking sensors, rear camera with IRVM display. Similar to the special edition of the Honda WR-V, the City Edge Edition too gets more features but retains its mechanicals from the regular model. The 1.5-litre petrol continues to make 117PS/145Nm, whereas the diesel puts out 99PS/200Nm. The petrol motor is offered with a 5-speed manual transmission while it is also offered with a CVT as an optional unit.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift spied (Image source: GaadiWaadi)
It should be also known that Maruti Suzuki is working on launching the Ciaz facelift in India which should hit dealerships in the next couple of weeks. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift has been spotted testing on numerous occasions and we already know a fair bit about how the car is expected to look both inside and out ahead of its debut. Reports suggest that the refreshed sedan will be launched in the country on August 20. Some Nexa dealerships have already begun accepting pre-bookings for the refreshed sedan for an amount of Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000.
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.92 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000