Honda City gets the Mugen treatment in Philippines
Honda's tuning arm Mugen has released details about a pimped up version of the City. Mugen has turned over the docile family sedan into a racer's dream car in Philippines.
This car made for the Philippino market will only have 20 production units. Sporting Mugen accessories, the City has a front sports grille, front and rear under spoilers, side spoilers and a rear wing spoiler. It will be available with the 1.5 EL automatic trim which packs in a four-cylinder engine that makes 120PS and is mated to a 5-speed auto transmission. It will also be available in the exclusive Taffeta white colour.
Honda recently unveiled the all-new City in India. Based on the upcoming Jazz platform, the City boasts an updated styling package, fresher interiors, more room at the rear and the most important of them all - a diesel engine under the hood. Available with a choice of three transmission options - a 5/6-speed manual and a 5-speed automatic, theand is expected to start from Rs 8 lakh, ex-showroom. We wouldn't mind a Mugen-tuned City in India, however those sporty spoilers will definitely be part of some speedbreaker sooner or later.
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh