Honda City gets the Mugen treatment in Philippines
Honda's tuning arm Mugen has released details about a pimped up version of the City. Mugen has turned over the docile family sedan into a racer's dream car in Philippines.
This car made for the Philippino market will only have 20 production units. Sporting Mugen accessories, the City has a front sports grille, front and rear under spoilers, side spoilers and a rear wing spoiler. It will be available with the 1.5 EL automatic trim which packs in a four-cylinder engine that makes 120PS and is mated to a 5-speed auto transmission. It will also be available in the exclusive Taffeta white colour.
Honda recently unveiled the all-new City in India. Based on the upcoming Jazz platform, the City boasts an updated styling package, fresher interiors, more room at the rear and the most important of them all - a diesel engine under the hood. Available with a choice of three transmission options - a 5/6-speed manual and a 5-speed automatic, theand is expected to start from Rs 8 lakh, ex-showroom. We wouldn't mind a Mugen-tuned City in India, however those sporty spoilers will definitely be part of some speedbreaker sooner or later.
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?