Honda City VX(O) trim launched in India at Rs 10.64 lakh
Honda has launched the City VX(O) trim in India at Rs 10.64 lakh for the petrol and Rs 11.83 lakh in diesel, ex-Delhi. The new VX (O) trim is the top most in the Honda City line up and features some additional features than the VX grade.
Speaking of features, Honda have added, for starters, a new White Orchid Pearl exterior colour. Then there is the AVN system that has found its way to almost all of HCIL's products in India. This Audio Video Navigation system measures 15.7cm and is a touchscreen unit. Bluetooth connectivity, satellite navigation, CD/DVD playback as well as douubles up as a display for the rear view camera. Other additions include keyless entry and an advanced security system. The last two features will be available on all except the base E grade.
The Honda City is available with both petrol as well as diesel engines. Honda offers a choice of manual as well a CVT on the petrol while the diesel comes with only a manual transmission. Prices for the Honda City start from Rs 7.91 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
- NewsSete Gibernau joins 2019 MotoE rider line-up
- News2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
- FeaturesTVS Apache: Three million and counting...
- NewsTata 45X premium hatchback spotted testing ahead of Diwali 2019 launch
- NewsThird generation Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe to launch in India on November 16
- NewsHyundai Verna gets a new 1.4 litre diesel option, other new variants
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Sportivo 2 SUV unveiled in Thailand with sportier trim
- NewsE-Trio Automobiles to launch retrofitted EV conversion kits for Alto and Wagon R
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350X ABS and 500X ABS spotted at dealerships in India
- News2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro image gallery