Honda City VX(O) trim launched in India at Rs 10.64 lakh
Honda has launched the City VX(O) trim in India at Rs 10.64 lakh for the petrol and Rs 11.83 lakh in diesel, ex-Delhi. The new VX (O) trim is the top most in the Honda City line up and features some additional features than the VX grade.
Speaking of features, Honda have added, for starters, a new White Orchid Pearl exterior colour. Then there is the AVN system that has found its way to almost all of HCIL's products in India. This Audio Video Navigation system measures 15.7cm and is a touchscreen unit. Bluetooth connectivity, satellite navigation, CD/DVD playback as well as douubles up as a display for the rear view camera. Other additions include keyless entry and an advanced security system. The last two features will be available on all except the base E grade.
The Honda City is available with both petrol as well as diesel engines. Honda offers a choice of manual as well a CVT on the petrol while the diesel comes with only a manual transmission. Prices for the Honda City start from Rs 7.91 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X