Honda City ZX MT petrol launched in India at Rs 12.75 lakh
Honda Car India Limited (HCIL) has added a ZX MT petrol variant to its popular offering, the City. Priced at Rs 12.75 lakh, the ZX MT is the top spec variant in the petrol line-up with a manual transmission. Previously, the ZX was only offered with an automatic transmission. Honda mentions the new ZX MT grade is in response to high demand for top spec petrol variant in manual transmission from City buyers. In addition to that, the Honda City has received two new exterior color options radiant red metallic and lunar silver metallic along with rear parking sensors that are being offered as standard. The Honda City is now offered in four grades in Manual Transmission for Petrol and Diesel - SV, V, VX and ZX grades. Additionally, Petrol CVT is also available in V, VX and ZX grades.
The Honda City ZX MT comes equipped with six airbags - dual SRS airbags for driver and front passenger, front side and side curtain airbags, electric sunroof, R16 diamond finished multi-spoke alloy wheels, 17.7cm touchscreen infotainment system, automatic headlights, automatic headlights and rain sensing wipers.
The Honda City is available with an option between 1.5-litre iVTEC petrol and iDTEC diesel engines. The petrol motor puts out 117PS/145Nm, whereas the diesel makes 99PS/200Nm. As seen with the previous model, the petrol motor can be availed with an option between a 5-speed manual transmission and a CVT unit with paddle shift, whereas the diesel motor is paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President and Director, Sales and Marketing, Honda Cars India Ltd. said, "We are delighted to introduce the new ZX variant of Honda City in Petrol with Manual Transmission to complete the top spec ZX range and offer increased choice for our customers. The addition of new colours and standard application of Rear Parking sensors will further strengthen the City offering in the market."
Starts Rs 9.91 Lakhs
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block