Honda Connect registers 23,751 downloads in India within weeks of launch
The Honda Connect mobile application, launched on December 15, 2015, has already recorded 23,751 downloads in India. Out of this, 15,018 are Android users while 8,733 are iOS users. The free app currently has 15,896 registered users who have created a profile but are yet to sign up with their respective VIN and engine numbers. A total of 6,593 Honda customers are presently using this mobile application.
The Honda Connect is a first of a kind offering from any automobile manufacturer in India. The platform uses a 'connected device', developed by Minda i-Connect, fitted under the front console. The device has an integrated SIM for connectivity purpose. Customers can purchase this device from Honda dealerships at an introductory price Rs 2,999. In the first month, Honda customers can access all the information for free, however, there will be an annual subscription fee of Rs 2,600. Presently, the connected device is only available in the Honda Jazz, City and CR-V and will be available in other Honda cars in the near future.
The app offers host of features such as service booking alerts, new product updates, emergency message services, nearest dealer location, insurance and PUC renewal notification, fuel log, impact alert, car location, trip analysis and car health monitor.
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks
- NewsDetailed interior shots of next-gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class preview its game-changing cabin
- NewsSupreme Court allows registration of BSIV vehicles sold before lockdown
- Review2020 Tata Altroz diesel road test review
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto crosses 40 lakh sales milestone